Sunday, July 28, 2013

Wedding

So this is my best friend not a driver LOL Thanks Joe!
 Chris and Joe

 Jenny walked me in and was my matron of honor
 Chris is trying not to cry, I am being smart ass.  Judge Ryan was awesome.


 Gigi came up mid ceremony to ask me to read Good Night Moon LOVE that kid!
 Joe read from the book of Coldplay Jennie from the book of Muse
 Live entertainment by the Albicelli toddlers!!!



 Chris telling me to stop laughing and kiss him.

 MY FAVE






 My Best friend and Gigi the flower baby!
The Seven steps for lunch Bacon bleu cheese burger and fresh popovers and honey butter  DROOL.  Followed by a trip to the Caz Library book sale.  Could not have had a better wedding!

The Armstrongs

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos and you two look good together, relaxed and happy! Wishing you many blessings and many many years of happiness and getting to know each other. There is always more to learn about the other person.

    ReplyDelete